Why I’m thinking I should leave

If I see 1 complaint or rude reply,I’m gone.

I wanna thank @rummyxxxxx and @CarSpoilerConsumer for following me. That means something to me.

On June 8,I joined the Forums and first suggested the Kenworth K-121 Fire Truck. Ever since,I have suggested many vehicles. But I’ve also had hard times on here. Because my anger problems are uncontrollable and on another level,I’ve been mad on this forum more than once which is not good at all. This has taken me to start thinking I should leave this forum and never return. I also think anger problems are a joke to some of you guys because I’ve explained this twice and yet I think some of you decided to turn the explanations down and still want to push my buttons. If one of you guys had anger problems and explained that you have it more once,I would stop and respect you. I also hate myself because I’ve done things I shouldn’t have done way too many times. This has left a scar on me and increased the chances of me being mad. If I were you,I would take my anger problems serious and not push my buttons. I’m done now.

5 Likes

Bye :sadcat:

3 Likes

RIP dino
we will miss you

3 Likes

If you want to come back, we’ll be waiting

3 Likes

:saluting_face:
We’ll miss you comrade

4 Likes

:saluting_face: good bye come back if you ever feel like it

I liked reading your vehicle suggestions :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

well this aged well

but tbh I’m glad he stayed

3 Likes

u is noob!!! :rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

STOPPP

we will miss you comrade :sleepy: :saluting_face: USSR TV End of Day Sign-off with Anthem (Translated into English + Subtitled) - YouTube

Ok after a shitty day at school I might not come back to the cc forums.

1 Like

damn bro i hope you get better

we all love you :pensive:

if i would leave you wouldn’t say that i bet

bro what makes you think i actually hate you, you are actually a good person