Who has actually grinded in cc2 legit

are u serious? I have grinded on my other account up to 300 trillion and something. here’s some screenshots:

*note: I know it says 225 Trillion but this was a older photo.

1 Like

Now that i think out about it I think I had 400 trillion

1 Like

i have 225 trillion rn

1 Like

is the zenvo interactive spoiler artificial intelligence

1 Like

Dang, the last time I posted here (11 days ago) I had just 2.6M parts, now I’m at 9.2M parts, still a free to play player and will always be, time is fast.

1 Like

My overall goal for this year is to get back to where I was before in this game like with money. right now I have close to 1 billion and 2 tokens so I’m getting there slowly.

1 Like

I have grinded legit on an old account but at one point someone got access and changed the email and password

1 Like

thats why i never log out

1 Like

Im still grinding without any gamepass, I have 3 vehicles left

1 Like

Me I have 180T I’ve been playing for like 3 years now, and the only gamepass I have is VIP nothing else, and back then theres wasn’t a whole lot of highly priced vehicles so the gap in between the prices were much larger there were a ton of cars I got stuck on for weeks or even months of constant grinding (also before bonus crushers aswell) I’d say it was worth it as car crushers two is by far my fav Roblox game on Xbox I can spend hours just messing with the rocket car for example.

1 Like

As a token 4 with around 250 trillion now, I will say that I grinded most of that via playing derby. It’s just fun. Sure, it took a lot longer compared to just grinding normally, but… I didn’t want to spend 3 hours a day for weeks driving my car down the tilted speed test over and over and over again. I wanted to have some fun. And so I played derby and grinded that way.

1 Like

Took me 2 months in 2020 to get all tokens with no gamepass at all but on December I got vip and crowbar but i dont use crowbar for grinding

1 Like

crowbar is normally for removing parts from ur vehicle

1 Like

I use it to get revenge on people for destroying my vehicle (PVP extreme only)

1 Like

the only gamepasses i have are extra colors, crowbar and VIP, thinking on getting Premium Crushers later

1 Like

why extra colours???

1 Like

budget

2 Likes

same

1 Like

i didnt really grind legit at all since i bought the game when it was paid access, never played but when i did come back to it i just grinded a lot with the freeze ray until i bought gold material and vip

1 Like

there used to be a glitch where you couldve got premium colors for free

1 Like