Wheel alignment

so my idea is that if you hit your wheels too much the wheel alignment will break and the car will then soon ether have a hard left or a hard right… …what do yall think? do you guys want it in the game or not? i will have a poll

add to game or not
  • yes
  • maybe
  • no

0 voters

9 Likes

Haven’t seen you on the forum for a while

5 Likes

well…im back

6 Likes

i wonder what will happen when the wheel alignment is broken and you use the rocket booster :think: :thinkderp: :thonk: :thonkception: :thonkerby: :thonkery:

4 Likes

YAY HE BAK

4 Likes

so…what yall think?

3 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I think it would be an awesome touch because I can currently crash a car going almost 200mph and it doesn’t even affect any of the internal components of the vehicle aside from the engine, which only either hisses or burns. I think it would also be cool to add some simple touches like leaks, such as gasoline leaks or oil leaks which would eventually cause the car to be undrivable.

3 Likes

this is a lot of votes… … … …lets continue

2 Likes

20 votes… … … … … … …lets see if we can get more

2 Likes

Yeah this would make derby more realistic
some trucks though have extremely tough rear and front ends, mostly front (1st gen silverado)
I could see this doable if vehicles were made sturdier than others according to realistic things
like trucks have much stronger suspension typically than cars, etc

3 Likes

its already hellish to drive like this and chase criminals in beamng please no

3 Likes

are first “no” on this topic

3 Likes

I mean, I like the realisticness of it, but you’re right, it would probably disbalance the game and make it rather unfun

4 Likes