The racing update was the worst thing to mankind

2 Likes

wtf shouldnt it be the best update for you

3 Likes

wait we had to be genuine?

2 Likes

oh ic lol

3 Likes

it feels boring rn and instead of asking the community what updates we want the devs just make something that they never said would even be added (not even on trello and such). They still do a good job but the last few updates didn’t add anything interesting, and there probably won’t be anything with high demand added in the next few updates. (What i really want in the game is engine swaps and just more customization)

4 Likes

yea, that’s definitely not an unpopular opinion

3 Likes

The game is dieing

3 Likes

yeah whatever

2 Likes

no it’s not

3 Likes

Generally just boring when you finish it, but I wouldn’t say it’s dying since there is a relatively decent amount of people playing and some still playing CC2.

The forums on the other hand…

3 Likes

I’ll be very honest though, This forum is great and all but anytime I say something, an argument just starts

this is the problem with most forum users, they don’t have the ability to respect people’s opinions

Like, whenever I say something about the Caparo T1, rummy would probably aim to shoot down my opinion like wth

And if I’m really unlucky, fang would probably tease me for being a nerd, like is that even funny if he teases me?

Also, whenever I say I’m smart, carconsumerspoiler just won’t accept the fact because I am 13 years old. I really don’t get how age should have a relevance to intelligence

3 Likes

…although sometimes it’s YOU that starts the arguments

5 Likes

like I said, forum users lack the ability to accept anything

3 Likes

you you’re saying 100+ replies on a single topic is acceptable to you

3 Likes

do i need to show you the meaning of satire again

3 Likes

that’s his problem, he has too much satire if I have to be honest

2 Likes