What is this car?

A. Hyundai Ioniq 5 63KWh

B. Hyundai Ioniq 5 58KWh

C. Hyundai Ioniq 5 84KWh

D. Hyundai Ioniq 5 77KWh

E. Hyundai Ioniq 5 77KWh 4WD

F. Hyundai Ioniq 5 84 KWh AWD

i mean if you think it about it. it could be all of these answers

No, everyone has different years of production, so the weight is also different. Also, the drive is different for everyone

It’s definitely a Hyundai IONIQ 5 :troll:

Hyundai IONIQ 5 (NE)

literally me “this is why the 2007 nsx-gt is different from the 2008 one”

No it’s a Pagani Utopia

huh

I’m just kidding

what could it be

It’s definitely the Ferrari Luce

Its a Peel P50 bro

Is it in cc2

I know, I was just kidding

?

I was replying to the topic

It’s McLaren 650S GT3, Twin

sir, it’s actually a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Jailbreak Last Call Edition

The question is still relevant, since Wikipedia simply says Hyundai Ioniq 5

No it’s a Alpine A110 GT4

Looks like a Ford F150 idk