What do you think?

I know it’s very off-topic, but I have, with some help, just created a masterpiece, aka a car similar to the famous NFS games and Forza Games.

Vid: Example - YouTube

The car has a custom controls panel as well as custom sounds. The car has 5 camera views, the main being the action camera, and you can toggle it with the keybind “C”. It also has “Hold” Boost, meaning as long as you hold down “LShift” the car has boost.

The car is based on the A-Chassis, the same thing CC2 cars are based on. The car will be used to create “Speedzone” an up and coming game.

The body and stuff related to the car’s aesthetics are not mines.

The main question is:
Is it nice?

Link to test place: Speedzone Car Development - Roblox

Credits: Distruction_Ultimate, Andtur00, oooolikthewind.

1 Like

I like this, although IMO it accelerates too fast (unless the speedometer is incorrect)

1 Like

That’s because it has 1500 HP. Just for testing purposes

1 Like

i just test your place
are lamborghini is based on the A-Chassis, the same thing CC2 cars are based on?
its un like CC2 physics. i can feel the rear tires lost grip and steering wheel to shake when driving at high speeds .

1 Like

Yes, it is. It is made with the A-Chassis, but it is tuned to my likings. CC2 vehicles are tuned to have arcade-style handling, while my Lambo is tunned for high-performance sliding and stunts.

You can find the default A-Chassis here: (You can tune it by entering Roblox Studio, and then find the script called “A-Chassis Tune”)

Link: A-Chassis 6.52S2 Kit - Roblox

CC2 used the A-Chassis to make their cars, but you can also use it to make your own. (In Roblox Studio ofc)

2 Likes