Weather Conditions

Like if there were rainy days in CC2 then that could mean slippery roads and better drifting, also add different types of weather like snow and cloudy days etc

24 Likes

R.I.P CC2 Devloper 2017-2021

1 Like

I would REALLY like to see this in-game. Really.
Here are the chances (eg.):
Night: 50%
Rain: 49%
Storm: 1%

Private Server owners could set to Night, Rain, Storm.
Physics (I don’t know if they are possible as well.):
Night - Makes driving more difficult, but the lights will be turned on.
Rain - Makes driving very, very, very difficult, if you are in 1st person. If 3rd, it will be a little bit more easy.
Storm - The lighting goes on random places, if it goes on a vecile, the car would be un-drivable. If it goes on an player/person, the player or the person will die/be dead (Doesn’t affect if the player/person ownes the SuperHuman gamepass)

7 Likes

Daytime rain

Nighttime rain

2 Likes

night does not exist yet

1 Like

I know, but it’s going to be added (Trello) so I added it just to make sure there is rain on nighttime.

2 Likes

i know i have checked trello 3 times

1 Like

It would be cool to see different weather systems, and add a gamepass like “weather man” or something similar that lets you control the weather. Or in the core area, a new button will fill up a “disaster gauge”, which can make a large weather events such as a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood, tsunami, meator shower, etc… And for smaller weather, it can be rain (makes ground slick), thunderstorm (wet ground and chance of being struck by lightning), strong wind (light cars might be moved, and jumps less accurate), or snow (makes ground REALLY icy)

(also adding working lights would be cool)

3 Likes

I keep dreaming about the night in the CC2 facility.
When the night time is added, i will use my Toyota AE86 and go to the mountain

2 Likes

Adding precipitation like rain and snow for the snow maps. Rain can look really cool in night time. Cars can slip in rain.

1 Like

actually its coming in a future update finally

1 Like

not really, it will probably be a one-time event

1 Like

i don’t see why they’d change it to night just for halloween when they can keep it

1 Like

yea I aprove of this post

1 Like

unless halloweens night isn’t a cycle rather it’s permanent

1 Like

Revive

yeah we want it too!. its a very good idea tbh

U should add a night/day cycle like you did in the halloween update, and even a realistic weather one.
The day/night cycle could be every 15 minutes, and for the weather you could make an algorithm that makes rain, snow, storm casually. I guess it is not easy to make, but it would make car crusher 2 a lot better.

2 Likes

They add Day & Night Cycle during halloween update, but its in the CC2 Trello

1 Like

The cycle on Halloween was an open beta, by the sounds of it it’s coming back once lighting is on cars.

1 Like