We can have a vehicle of higher rank than the one indicated by the creator of the race

What is the bug?
Answer: When I start a race, I choose rank B as my limit. Except that, when we choose our vehicle, we can go and upgrade it, which will move it to the next rank, but leave it in the race. This means that, in B-rank races, you can find A-rank vehicles.

How often does the bug happen?
Answer: sometimes

What device did you play on?
Answer: computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. You choose a vehicle of the corresponding rank.
  2. Go to the “improvements” tab
  3. Upgrade your vehicle to the next rank
  4. And that’s it!

Note that this has only happened in races organised by players and not by the server.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No, it happened to some friends too.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
I can’t screen it now, but I have this screen

Roblox username: relouroblox34

2 Likes

this bug has been reported before

1 Like

Oh, sorry.

1 Like

now since this is your first post, it should be fine, but try not to post a bug that has been reported before again

1 Like

Ok, I’m really sorry, I’ve tryed to search a similar report but didn’t found one so I made this post ;(

1 Like

Its fine, its pretty hard to find anyways

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.