Vinfast VF 9

NAME: Vinfast VF 9

PICTURES:

6 Likes

Hey, welcome here! Btw is Vinfast Vietnamese?

2 Likes

That right!

2 Likes

hol on how so many vietnam im vietnam too im so happy

3 Likes

I’m Vietnamese too but we can’t speak our language right here to prevent bans and also do u want to add me? I have some friends too but I can’t chat with them

1 Like

yeah okay, my user is averyplayer_mayo

1 Like

ok my user is tobanchi

Vào Thứ 3, 18 thg 8, 2026 vào lúc 10:58 Averymay0 <mail@ccdiscussion.com> đã viết:

1 Like

Lol

Anyway, I’m glad you found yourselves a new friend but I’m afraid if this conversation is to continue, do so in direct messages. I think you can still speak your own language there, mods? Speak English for now even in DMs just in case though.

3 Likes

You can speak whatever language you want in dms

4 Likes

It is private too

1 Like

Looks like the bmw IX

2 Likes