Updated Drifting system

Okay, lets be real, Who here even uses drifting in this game. I mean, I might use it from time to time but look, you over drift so many times it make it useless in both racing and derby because you either crash in race or over drift and fall off the map in derby. If Panwells can make like a TCS or a ABS system that will be cool, but please make drifting some what viable and not just a slip and slide. If I can do a 360, or a regular entry or a 90 drift that would be cool. If he can make it so I can do reverse entry or tandems with other players, that would be cooler. With a lack of a better word, Drifting is outdated and underused, and can use a fix to make them more useful in stunt park and other areas.

4 Likes

im really lazy to tell again i feel like i can’t fully steering at high speed so that make
CarCrusher2,driving simulator to easy to do the quicker time

1 Like

Bruh I can do a 360 in cc2 with a suv you know

1 Like

better grammar please? because i want to what in the world are you saying.

1 Like

I can too but ever use it to your advantage? I want to see better usage in race for tight corners, or dodging in derby, to even simply faster traveling in the map.

1 Like

He’s Thai so his trying his best to speak English

3 Likes

here

1 Like

Yeah we want drifting in CC2 to be like Initial D and Asphalt 8. When i go higher speed in races, i NEVER used drift. Instead, i just braked but it slowed me down so i have no choice
Just look at the Initial D drifting:

Asphalt 8 drifting is the same as this

I dont like the drifting also in GT Racing 2

1 Like

I will compare the real Initial D drifting to my own in CC2

Thank you

1 Like

I’ve done a 360 in the nuke truck lmao

1 Like