Update 31 ideas

After Update 30 adding new vehicles and introduced contests, contests might stay in future updates and we’ll talk about my ideas of Update 31.

Fan-made screenshot of the alarm, it is coming in a few weeks.

"Ideas about Update 31 (the 🥚 Egg Hunt update")
  • Added 4 new vehicles: VinFast President, Volvo Iron Knight, Perodua Ativa, Bugatti Centodieci
  • Remodeled 3 old bad vehicles
  • Added easter decorations
  • Eggs are now spawned somewhere the map, there will be a time limit of 5 minutes to find it
  • Fixed the Exoniphic MK1’s turret getting stuck in the floor during tank battle
  • Removed the Avanta Overlander (replaced with the Perodua Ativa)
  • The Auva CityMaster + no longer requires VIP
  • Reduced the price of the WVD Ion GT3 to 2.5M for beginner derby lobbies
  • Fixed the messages not being sent to the chat
  • The competition timer is now 15 minutes instead of 10.
  • Fixed the competition results not showing.
  • Fixed the seconds timer not recording to player and not showing to the leaderboard when record is checked during the stunt driver competition
8 Likes

bruh they’re not going to undo their last update

11 Likes

Just increase the time like to 10-20 minutes
also waiting for spoiler add ons

8 Likes

Bruh we already know what will be in update 31

5 Likes

No we don’t

4 Likes

We know a little

4 Likes

We don’t know every car that will be added, Sure there’s speculation to what there may be but literally no one fully knows except pan and his devs

5 Likes

But Easter just happened, why would they add all the Easter stuff then. If they were going to they probably would have done it this update.

6 Likes

interesting detail of this image

8 Likes

Hi, in the furture i think boats would be a very good idea and more races like the old map you can do race around the world except it would be different just replqce old map and add the race kit to that area! Also expan map, when you go in water you shouldnt get reseted back either a gui should pop up saying if you want to tp to spawn, or just none, PLANES: if you go to far like in turbo dismount it should redirect you or you can make an invisible force field that will bring you back, BOATS: boat races would be really fun and satisfying, HUMANOID PLAYER: some ideas if you have a chasis in the car is you can weld by watching a video on how to make realistic gauges and realistic wheel turning and for the humanoid you should be granted with a free cam mode for pictures and satisfying cool screen shots or videos Have a good day CC2 is the Best! And id help you mqke more stuff and learn how u do it if i had a laptop rn <3

5 Likes

There will be no boats

5 Likes

Mk

5 Likes

What im looking forward to in my game is suppose to be realism so when i get my pc i will try to make it as realistic that i could do which would be very hard since i have no one to work with working alone is hard but fun it helps you be able to learn alot.

5 Likes

I think it would be great to have a map revamp since this map is so old

7 Likes

My man really need a better laptop

5 Likes

:thonkception: :thonkception: :meltedthonk: :redeyesthonk: :thonkception:

I was tryna get redeyesthink with a leggy keyboard this is how long it took

4 Likes

the island or facility?

5 Likes

well the island is older than the facility

4 Likes

Both have been updated a lot. I remember the old facility, the barriers around the road could be annoying.

3 Likes

Yes, interesting

2 Likes