Update 26 Fan Update (by ZanZlanPlayz)

Update 26 Fan Update

Four new cars:
Infiniti Synaptiq
Bugatti La Voiture Noire
2015 BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage Concept
1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion
1998-Porsche-911-GT1-Strassenversion-2

The Infinti and the Porsche are perfect for this update because…
WORKING RACES!

Only the track will have working races, for now. There will be time trials, a leaderboard (for fastest lap on the server and worldwide), and, of course, you can properly race your friends (or other people). A working drag race will come soon for the airport (1 Mile race). Other races will pop up around the map as well.

Some bug fixes, including…
Bus glitch at spawn
People are sometimes falsely kicked from derbies

Last but not least, an announcement…
Bigger Servers will be coming very soon.

10 Likes

oh well my car the pontiac didnt made it but hey alest theres gonna be good cars right

5 Likes

hmm well ima put in a new car idea and hope it gets on the list for update 27

3 Likes

Update 27 Fan Update will happen around a month after Update 26 actually comes out. So suggestions posted around that time have a better chance of coming to the game than ones a month or two before. Oh, and I choose the most popular suggestions of the month, so you may want to save your best suggestions for later.

3 Likes

ok im shut my topic down for now

3 Likes

This update is already out, basically, so maybe one of these cars, probably in the next update will we get these cars, but it’s dependent on the devs and car builders.

3 Likes

Actually no. Update 25 came out Sept 19. No new updates are out yet. 4 hours ago tho, Panwellz showed us what races will look like soon. Well techincally GrandSnaf did, but you get the point. https://twitter.com/Panwells/status/1321148152800546819

3 Likes

Ah okay

3 Likes

wait i dont get it
pan will see this and add it next update guarenteed?

3 Likes

Depends I guess

3 Likes

Depends on if he even sees it in the first place. The update may already be planned out and they are just getting the kinks out now.

3 Likes

FINALLYYYYYYY

an update after MONTHS, at least it feels like it

4 Likes

well i sent a tweet on twiter and told panwellz to got to forums and go to this topic

4 Likes

e

3 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

I found a bug that when I get in someone’s car and get close to the place you spawn at. I don’t see the ground and I had the bug for 1month now and it is annoying me.

3 Likes

You guys should add other types of cop cars like police Lamborghini or undercover cars. You guys should do like the spoiler goes up and down at high speeds and when you brake it should help you brake and slow speeds it goes down.

3 Likes

boi

3 Likes

guys this is my fren ben i will show him the ropes of the forum

3 Likes

b r u h

4 Likes