Update 22 Changelogs

LMAO

3 Likes

coco laughing histeracillay at an overused insult i’ve seen/heard 1094 this week

1 Like

Carspoilerconsumer consuming a spoiler for the 826636991525293083636279299462662th time this week
blue-nose-pitbull_3

3 Likes

the text is wromg but the image is true cuz i started eating toddlers recently theyre healthier

1 Like

pitbulls after unattended 4 year old

2 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

No wonder y’all are so toxic someone here is tryna report a bug and you say “it’s kinda your fault so tough luck” now that downright rude.

1 Like

It isn’t a bug dude it’s a literal function in the game what do you expect from a button named „reset progress“?
It even gives you a warning

2 Likes

Well he didn’t click reset he was trying to respawn but it broke and he lost the progress

1 Like

He shouldn’t have pressed it anyways

1 Like

can you stop accusing everyone of being toxic
also that’s a 2 year old post you replied to, there’s a severe lack of proper timing
also pretty sure why was just making a normal statement, there’s no toxicity at all
if you keep starting up drama with posts that aren’t even toxic in the slightest, a silence is going to be put in place for you

3 Likes

thank you dark dude

1 Like

no problem, being a moderator is honestly kind of boring sometimes because there isn’t much stuff to do most of the time lol

2 Likes

Yeah lol

This is why I like the mods on the forums I feel like a lot of other places mods are just arrogant little tired that never talk to the community they just sit and watch but here they’re just like any other user it’s great

1 Like

this is why i like the forum

1 Like

start it up yourself if you wanna have fun :troll:

2 Likes

my guy really had to reply to a 2 year old post :skull:

1 Like

So you like the forum because of toxicity?

(it’s obviously satirical)

1 Like