Update 20 the cc2 crashes mobile devices (in any case the Ipad)

Whenever I open the garage to customize my car, I will say that we have a 50% chance of crashing and a 50% chance of not crashing.

I think the bug is there because when we change the color of the pieces, the game does not support that. However, I play on the latest new generation iPad. And, when the facility explode, I just crash bc there is so much parts. At update 19, I exploded the facility so much times and I never crashed!

Please read my message carefully :grinning:

username: marlon_1018

3 Likes

Many people have been having this issue on mobile devices, hopefully it will be fixed/has been fixed.

3 Likes

Yes because I’ve been trying to play now for several hours on my IPAD PRO and it still crashes every 5 minutes

3 Likes

Yes, this has been happening to me too. The game would only last for a few seconds, and then crash, ever since Update 20. This is my favorite Roblox game and it has been for over a year straight. I would love to check out Update 20.

Username: GodOfTheEpicFaces846

2 Likes

I pushed an optimziation today, let me know if it helped any

3 Likes

I used to be able to play this game on mobile (iPhone 6) up until the base booster crusher came out, now whenever I attempt to play it (since then) I can’t even join anymore without crashing

2 Likes

@Panwellz I rejoined and the same thing happened, it just occurred a little longer than usual.

1 Like

No need to ping him

1 Like

Yes, i’m also having this same issue, but it only occurs AFTER my son signed up for VIP server (to get access to the energy core). We didn’t have such problems before he was VIP.

So could this be a VIP issue or update issue?

3 Likes

I have the same @TheFeistyChicken_YT

2 Likes

Please fix this me and my friend now cannot play this game anymore
I think the reason for this is because there are to many blocks
Please please please fix this

2 Likes

MY MOBILE KEEPS CRASHING!!!

1 Like