Unstoppable ragdolling in derby arena

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: After falling into the body of water in the shipping container map, I instincively reset character. I was teleported back to spawn with my body ragdolled. every few seconds i would stand up, before immediately ragdolling again. when spawning in a match, your character would spawn under the vehicle, and sometimes even glich under the map. sometimes limbs were lost, and you can see this in detail in the screenshots I sent in DMs. spacebar: nothing. wait for new match: nothing spawn car: nothing reset character: nothing. I had to leave the game and rejoin to get it to stop. Just to make sure it wasnt a one time thing, I tried doing it again. And sure enough, the same thing happened. For screenshots, check my dm to panwellz from lambo900rl.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: It may not be everyday that someone decides to reset character while ragdolled, but it might be pretty common.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Spawn in any car on the shipyard map. (the one with the containers and ships)
  2. Get out of your vehicle
  3. I was holding the crowbar item when I did it the first time, but I dont think this affects the bug
  4. Fall into the body of water in the center of the map, by jumping off the bridge.
  5. While ragdolled at the bottom, reset your character
  6. Enoy flopping around spontaniously and uncontrollably.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Rightmain

4 Likes

Turns out you can insert images. Here is proof of this occurence.

3 Likes

Yall need to stop getting drunk in derby :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Hello cuberguy,

Thanks for reporting.

Originally I was involved in this serious ragdoll bug we had earlier. This has caught my eye and I would like to investigate it. When I get a chance I will recreate your situation and steps provided. This seems like a different type of ragdoll lock than previous. I will update this post with my recordings.

Thank you again, this is very important to me and I want to help the best I can as a tester.

Best Regards,

Nate

Update 4/22/24 5:44Pm CST:

Replicated and repeated steps provided. Couldn’t duplicate bug.

I’m still concerned about this so I’ll make sure to be on the lookout for this.

2 Likes

looks like you fly hacking (i know he isn’t, but the way the character is arranged…)

1 Like

I already covered this exact bug in my first post

1 Like

Update: 4/23/24 10:28AM: @Hyperion has already posted about this bug and this should have been fixed during Update 57 Refer to his post for my latest reply. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Nate

1 Like