Unnecessarily oververbose topic

Yeah, I can’t help myself.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here

2 Likes

The Staff will be removed by the council to ensure that the property has been maintained by us and the landlord has agreed that the deposit is now paid by the end of as they Aaàqqqqqqqq

1 Like

The Declaration of Independence reflects a great extent the values of Enlightenment. The Declaration of Independence is a formal statement written by Thomas Jefferson asserting freedom from Great Britain. The Enlightenment was an intellectual and philosophical movement that dominated the world of ideas in Europe. The Enlightenment brought ideas of scientific reasoning over religious reasoning which propelled a huge transition in American views. The movement stimulated religious tolerance and democratic revolutions around the world. Most of the Enlightenment ideas reflected in the Declaration of Independence are from John Locke’s point of thinking. Locke believed that human nature allowed people to be selfish and are born a blank slate (Jayne). All people are equal in a natural state and independent, besides everyone has a natural right to defend “life, liberty, health, or possessions.” Most of Locke’s ideas on enlightenment are fundamentals of government. He states that men are by nature free and equal against claims that God has made all people naturally subject to a monarch.

According to Locke, people consent to the government for the protection of their natural rights. From the Declaration, a strong point is based on the idea presented before… stated by Thomas Jefferson, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” Another key idea of the Enlightenment is the reason as demonstrated by the separation of scientific reasoning over religious reasoning; divine force makes human’s human and destroys intolerance (Jayne). Also, “happiness is achieved if you live by nature’s laws- you don’t have to wait for heaven.” In the Declaration, this statement is based on the reasoning idea of enlightenment- “In the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands that have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires to declare the causes that impel separation.”
The Social Contract was written by Jean-Jacques Rousseau and according to him it is between the government and the people, although the ideas are based on three enlightenment thinkers – Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, and Rousseau. The Social Contract has also been reflected in the Declaration of Independence. This is the idea where people get together and agree to give up some of their freedoms so the government can protect their truly important freedoms. Rousseau asserts an idea of popular sovereignty in the Social Contract which also appears in the Declaration of Independence by stating constitutional governments are such “that to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving just Powers from the Consent of the Governed.” Popular Sovereignty is the belief that the authority and legitimacy of government are created by the will or consent of its people. Most importantly the people are the source of all political power (Jayne). “It is the right of the people to alter or abolish and to institute new Government,” is a prime example of an idea of the social contract presented in the Declaration of Independence. Enlightenment ideas had a major impact and influence on the thoughts of the Declaration of Independence. Multiple strong ideas are present throughout the Declaration connected to concepts related to enlightenment ideas. Thomas Jefferson based his thoughts on the visions of John Locke and enlightenment thinkers to compose this document of independence.

ctrl c ctrl v moment

Phone autocomplete part 2, there should be different words now cause of usage

Now that I have been kept track of the caparo’s existence of the drama caused a lot to do this for me to be changed to a lot more too much for your email find you by the end up with a bit more about your job search and rescue the game is at least one other person is that the mainstream updates usually do you want to buy a lot more too many videos to watch this video started playing the role and I will be new to this email and I have to go to bed now i leave the house right to be changed or falsified I have a previous commitment to be the best regards to my suggestion that you are not really sure what to say stay in a lot of Ferraris to E mail you E mail I am tired of it and I will have the same to the latest car that’s likely to have a friend of mine that you can drink water and a half hour to get the maintenance work for you and the game is on my phone number

1 Like

Yoinky boinky i am doing that as well

Sir Frank kfcs guessing such iconic fixed idk finished frick haxing covid zuckerberg complaining confused bouncy mrbeast computer gumpert video noxes coco jealous crossout cringe simp smp deki stole subway attack on the bus is gaming on a car with a phone in your lap playing rp is just too good at least i have to go again and beat him again and beat him again and beat him again and beat him again and beat him again and beat the other way too many huracan verison im pretty sure in gt6 it was so loud on a phone for school yet theres no rain and thunder on the bus be like a plan is the Mercedes 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe bruh its snowing the whole thing is its not the most in it was like a demo for a big car and the cash and i cant go back the delta is a guy and has a kid inside of a country road 2 hours im finally alive im bruh_man the best quests #bruh YEET sheeeesh hes a gold gt1.

I am going to have to be a good one day but I am not sure if I can get a job that needs to be done before I get back to work on the job and I am going to have to be a good job and see if I can find it out of the building and I don’t have internet access to do anything that needs to be done

1 Like

Basically rednaz ranting about getting a job nice

That was me using the word recommender thing that phones have (i forgor what they are called :skull:)

Yes ik i’m 81 days late.

1 Like

Bruh