Unable to finish race bug

What is the bug?
Answer: Game thinks you are still in the race even that you finished it. It makes impossible to use respawn button, and leave this race now. The race was lapped

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Rarely. Seem to be no one saw it before

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. I did this bug while doing race competition, so it might be rng trying to cause it again

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes, and bug appeared for me only

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Runner_NotLeave

screenshot2

1 Like

I reported this first why tf are people still reporting it and how have I not gotten the master crusher rank

No need in being agressive, you reported it long time ago. Did you mean Pro crusher rank?

1 Like

Yea

you’re not the only one, i’m still missing the winter smasher chat color which I reported

panwellz has to tell you that you got pro crusher

He rarely reads bugs

He does not have to be always reading bugs, he also have to deal with them, which is not an easy job

1 Like

If he fixes the race bug will I get pro crusher?

theres like a 80% chance you will

he has to tell you that he ranked you up

1 Like

He will never see the bug tho since it’s like a 7 month old bug

1 Like

The thing is, either he notices the bug first or the bug is reported before he manages to notice it

1 Like

Hi! When i go to finish in race, then i don’t see results! Sorry if it is my phone bad, but it is iPhone X

Report the bug then

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.