this sure doesn’t make me any happier

1 Like

SAME THING IM ASKING BRUH

its a dunkelosteous thing and its fucking ugly as hell

i think its beautiful

1 Like

I think these posts are the reason why people are leaving

2 Likes

Like bro can you stop posting these goofy ass stuff that has no meaning at all :skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

exactly, i keep opening the forum and i see that, like how the hell am i supposed to react to that

1 Like

true it’s not even funny honestly it’s just annoying

finally someone using their braincells, good man

2 Likes

Can ya’ll stop saying stupid shit like “uH thIs poSt is StuPiD hOw AM i suPPosEd to REAct to sTuFF liKe THis”
Because
1: Fang, stop commenting shit like this, im gonna tell a mod that you don’t leave me alone
2: stanceworks, what the hell does a ugly, extinct fish need to do with people leaving, plus there are nothing in those post that say shit like " uhhhH iM leAvIng BEcauSe Of JiMMy"

IT HAS NO FUCKING PURPOSE YA’LL, JUST FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, DON’T LOOK AT IT, SO FUCKING SIMPLE

it never even was meant to be funny, it is just random, like how cc2 car suggestions are random cars

1 Like

yall please understand,

especially to stanceworks and some guy who can’t leave me alone
i can post whatever i want except Inappropriate things, you can’t tell me what to post unless a mod tells me, so stop commenting random shit like this.

bruh

you say people do bad things but don’t like when someone says you did bad thing

HOW TF IS THIS BAD???:skull::skull::skull::skull: ITS JUST A FUCKING FISH AND YA’LL MADE IT INTO A WARZONE

your reaction is literally making this 1000% worse

1 Like