Tuktuk mission not counting daily missions

What is the bug?
*Answer: Sometimes when I complete a daily mission, it does not count the mission for the 50 missions streak reward. For example, if I complete day 3 of daily mission, it stays at day 2. I sent screenshots proving of my problem. In the screenshots I am currently in day 21 but it only counted 17 out of 50 on mission. This happened before too before my streak i lost my streak due to not counting. Pls if you can do anything to fix this. I want to get the tuktuk but its troublesome spending more days completing missions for it not to count *
Thank you

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: commonly/sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Encountered this on Xbox, phone, and tablet.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Go into the game
  2. Complete a daily mission
  3. Sometimes it will give you the point, sometimes it will not

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username: Pattymayo96

4 Likes

I also have this, i did like 50 dailies and it says only 30. But it says nothing in console.

Yup, rn it happened again, i did my mission for car crushers and i am on day 24 and it did not count it. On the tuktuk mission i only have 19/50 instead of 24/50

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.