Trading system ( cash giving etc. )

there can be an trading system ( cash giving etc.)

5 Likes

i dont think this is added or else ppl will scam.

3 Likes

yeh i think that too

3 Likes

Agree

3 Likes

litsen adopt me is the only game that scams ok so i isnt gonna handle another scaming game

3 Likes

Yea I’m not so sure adopt me is the only game with those problems.

3 Likes

This system would probably be abused a lot and youd just end up with loads of people complaining they’ve been scammed

2 Likes

Ik that much but they’d probably rather not have to deal with complaining children

2 Likes

i agree

1 Like

What about only trade with friends.

1 Like

Well that would probably work but even then some of your friends could mess around with you if you’re gullible

3 Likes

no

1 Like

btw someone can hack ur acc and givrball ut parts and money to their main so pls think before you post

1 Like

no, people would abuse that

1 Like

i mean they can hack your acc and transfer ur stuff to the hackers’ main

1 Like

When you have trillions of money, you can get billions from just crashing a single vehicle. To a newbie, that billion could make them progress way to quickly, from getting a few hundred money per crash, to making millions.

That would mean they’d skip a large portion on the game and progress way to quickly. That would be really bad game design

1 Like

I would say yes but there would be little squeakers spamming in chat DONATE PLS

2 Likes

i guess and worse thing some random kid hacks ur acc and there goes all ur stuff

2 Likes

Blox fruits has also trading but cant scam because of the value

2 Likes

i think this would be a great idea because for one it could be only for freinds 2 you could vary the abount of money you give 3 you could let some of your freind get money so that they can be at your rank and play with you better and 4 because people might figre out how to hack it but that would only happen if they ur freind so if u high rank and you are getting freind requests then deni them unless you know the person

1 Like