Toyota rally truck

NAME: *a Toyota that’s is in the pic

PICTURES:

Please add this truck to Cc2. Toyota hilux eco v8 mid Engine 2017. Info. The Hilux Evo is significantly lighter – 1,300 kg as a target, versus the 1,915 kg of the 4×4 version of the Toyota Hilux. It also features larger wheels and 940 mm (in diameter) tires versus 805 mm for the 4×4, significantly greater suspension travel and an onboard tire inflation/deflation system. Essentially, this is our take on what a two-wheel-drive Dakar challenger should be,” says Toyota Gazoo Racing SA Team Principal, Glyn Hall. “We’ve taken all the testing and real-world experience we gained with the four-wheel-drive Toyota Hilux over the past five years, and repackaged it in the lighter, faster Toyota Hilux Evo.

24 Likes

Anybody think that it will be added

4 Likes

Yeah of u edit the topic and add specs and the full name and everything

4 Likes

Welcome to forum

5 Likes

Bruh the topic doesn’t look like it was worked on much but no need to compare it to yours

4 Likes

I did

3 Likes

I don’t think they’ll add motorcycles tho

3 Likes

They aren’t required

2 Likes

if they were there would be a section for it, A long time ago someone decided to start adding specs to everything they made so it became a never ending trend

3 Likes

Domino Effect

4 Likes

wasnt that strenergy

4 Likes

I think xD

3 Likes

I think this was the spark

4 Likes

idk why he said that tbh, It was never needed

2 Likes

if Pan wanted more info there would be

Name:
Image:
Extra Info:

2 Likes

will it fard?

3 Likes

Truccccc

3 Likes

That was 15 days before my Lamborghini Huracan suggestion (the first suggestion of mine where I added a larger list of specs, previously it was like 5 things most, or even none at all)

3 Likes

Hi I’m 25

4 Likes

Btw so I don’t get ban for under age

5 Likes