The wall that is can be walked through in the facility

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: There is a wall in the facility that an be walked right through.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: The wall is just there. So it means every time.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get a tall vehicle like the Mountain Annihilator.
  2. Go to Row 2 (this is where I found it)
  3. Go park the vehicle under the entrance of the Tilted Speed Crash Test. Go on top of the vehicle and jump through the pink wall under the name.
  4. Now you are through the wall.

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
No: The wall is like that for everybody.

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)
No screenshots taken.

jackymmo123:

7 Likes

from 2021
welcome

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: You can walk into a wall

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Everytime

1. Just try to get like me on the screenshot

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: Runner_NotLeave

2 Likes

Roblox username: 6addyPhiIIip

1 Like

why is there 2 post in here with the same bug? idk if ya merged them or not

1 Like

They were merged, yes

2 Likes

ok… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …i’m sleepy today

1 Like

Oh I was confused as to why they were all posting theirs here lol

1 Like

same

1 Like

What is the bug?
possibility of passing through walls

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
computer and phone (I have not tested on the rest)

1. drive the car for 2T, stand on the black antenna and jump in between the inscription and the shredder
    robloxapp-20211208-2112270.wmv (3,0 MB)

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: no

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Koma510

1 Like

This will be fixed soon. I ranked you up in the group