The number on the braking and acceleration stat is broken like its 11.00000000001 and I have pic if you need

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: the number on the braking and acceleration stat is broken like its 11.00000000001 and I have pic if you need
How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: it pops up every time

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: IMAC mobile

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Just look at the stats

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: it happened to my friend and asked other people and said yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

please dm me so I can send screenshots

Roblox username: Rickyboi999

1 Like

Well now you have an advantage of 0.00000000001

I checked if this is actually a thing and turns out at least half of the vehicles in game have this… whatever it is, maybe more.

yeah lol hope they can fix it soon looks weird

This is a ROBLOX issue

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
When i go into the car selection, i see the numbers are tooo accurate for some reason

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Go into car selection and you will see the numbers are way to accurate
    here is what happend
    undefined

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
Cant seem too for some reason

**Roblox username:**Yokai (@TurboOnz12)

Before anyone says anything, I merged TurboOnz12’s bug report into this one.

anything

This got fixed so imma close