The group member cars never let me drive them it just says unlock in group

I frequently play cc2 and sometimes even cc1 but I’m having a major issue! The group only cars for cc2 Roblox group members are always locked even when I joined the group. Now I’ve tried so far-join and rejoin (game) join and rejoin (group) talked to mods and uploaded my problem on the discord bugs chat. If you can please help me!
Roblox username-Imaeatacupcake
Discord username-sourjyoboi

4 Likes

Bro do you even have enough money

2 Likes

^ you still need the money to unlock them

3 Likes

3yo play

2 Likes

Koni if you dont like the topic then just simply dont reply and go find a different one

2 Likes

i made it very straightforward so we dont have a argument

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

It ain’t your topic :skull:

Wow so helpful :unamused:

1 Like

Thanks for compliment

1 Like

hey also i dont check the forums very often so i exposed everyone one of you from my other topic the swat truck thing. Remember that? Yeah. I posted that on twitter and of yall got screwed. Not saying you have to reply but I am saying you guys are a pair of idiots if I have ever seen one. Sure, you might be fine on the forums but never go back to panwells twitter if you ever check it because I exposed yall and it worked perfectly. Thanks for reading KONI

2 Likes

also i was proving a point that you cant seem to understand so im not saying its my topic am i? Nope dont recall that. I have been genuinely having fun these past few months and a have a merry christmas man

1 Like

wow we’re so scared

1 Like

you know panwellz already sees everything right no one’s getting screwed over here

2 Likes

Lmao found the link, https://twitter.com/robloxuser_284/status/1599091894822539264?s=46&t=3dotART_6Re6QohGsZFUUA

1 Like

Dang yea we totally getting exposed hard just look at the followers

like i said for like the 10th time i dont check the forums often and sure i may not have a lot of followers but i replyed on someone who has a ton of followers so the people looking at the replys on panwells posts will see that. basically shut up and and have a merry christmas :smile:

Just close the topic

I dont think i need to come back to the forums and I did my job well. I dont think you guys know but I didnt just expose you guys to panwells twitter. But to every other social media. You guys got exposed the most on facebook and now I have around 2/3 of the replies against yall. So good job :clap:

Ok cool :rofl: