The Decomposition

Title: The Decomposition

Requirements: 150k Parts (depends how satisfying this crusher is)

How it works: The vehicle decomposes and crusher is overgrown after being abandoned over time in accelerated timing.

The control panel must have a date indicator using years. The ceiling must have an artificial sunlight for realistic.

It is inspired by the History channel series “Life After People”.

Every stage is 3 seconds

Stage 0; The crusher is activated, and a date indicator starts timing.

Stage 1; The wheels of a vehicle pop off. The crusher remains clean.

Stage 2; Vehicle begins to rust, and its windows and headlights crack. The grass grows on the ground.

Stage 3; The vines grow on the sides of a ceiling, saplings grow on the ground, and the grass grows larger. One or more players inside without superpowers die naturally.

Stage 4; More saplings grow while one grows into a tree. The ground is entirely covered with grass. One or more dead players instantly disappear.

Stage 5; Some saplings grow into trees. The crusher stops when a vehicle is entirely rusty.

6 Likes

cc2 crusher but its pucci using made in heaven :skull: :skull: :skull:

Oddly enough I dreamt of a scenario like this about CC2, kinda like the “Life After Humans” thing you mentioned but the entirety of the facility.

Speaking of which, there is a point where the metals of a car get so weak from rust the car will crumble under its own weight. So maybe on stage 4 or 5 the vehicle will crumble from the center as if the roof is collapsing under the mentioned weight.

Good suggestion, I like :cool:

1 Like

cool concept

I really like this idea.

it’s like when I touched grass for the first time…
:yeeeaaah:

1 Like

Me too