The armory

A very unique crusher compared to others, you drive your car into an empty chamber that resembles a garage or chop shop, litered with car parts both clean and rusted, tires, chains, couple of motors and engines etc. The main feature is a series of lockers on a wall with “equip” buttons on them and images above to show what is in them, basically you will be able to equip the gamepass weapons, the crowbar, the flamethrower, limited edition freeze gun, rocket launcher and other weapons like a minigun, acid sprayer and pickaxe and you use one of multiple tools to destroy the vehicle. The weapons unequip after 60 seconds or if you walk out of the crusher.

3 Likes

No this too op

2 Likes

Guess you haven’t used the Acid Chamber, Super Blast, Nuke or Train collision have you?

2 Likes

Bruh I have all of these and it is clear that u know nothing about game balance, it is just a not going to be added thing, or why do u think u get the game passes for ya smarty

Yoga Training GIF by Digimate.io

1 Like

My point is that the crusher here wouldn’t be much different compared to some currently existing so there wouldn’t be anything game breaking about it, if anything be something more fun as now players have more direct control and destroy their vehicle more on their own rather than simply pushing a couple of buttons and watching their car get crushed, burned or destroyed. If any problems are to be pointed out it would be the likely issues with coding something that would now be granting players in game gear and then removing it.

1 Like

That’s why u buy the game pass u egg do you have any idea about how to make a real and balanced game? U don’t, you should know the results of the mk2 bike in gtaol, just wrong, how about we just add a armor stand system to customize and display ur weapons? See? We’re in two different worlds, so there’s nothing I can talk about to you except for this, so stop saying useless things da nya!

Sandwich Gordon GIF

1 Like

You’re just mad you didn’t think of it first

1 Like