The 2x MP and EGG HUNT buttons are gone during Energy Core

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: During the Energy Core, the event buttons are gone (like 2x MP and EGG HUNT). The buttons are gone when the Energy Core UI pops up and during the take-off. After the Energy Core ends everything is fine. I will show you the screenshots under here and videos under here.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer, but this happens for every device

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. | Start the Energy Core
  2. | When the Energy Core UI comes, you can’t press the event buttons until the core ends and you are back at lobby

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

At the videos you can just see that the event buttons are gone and you can’t press them anymore.
Videos:
Video 1:
robloxapp-20240331-2356053.wmv (239,7 KB)

Video 2:
robloxapp-20240331-2356053.wmv (239,7 KB)

Screenshots:
Screenshot 1: As you can see, the event buttons are gone and you can’t press them when the Energy Core UI is there

Screenshot 2: As you can see, after the Energy Core UI is gone, you can’t press any event buttons

Screenshot 3: As you can see, I still can’t press the event buttons at the Control Tower

Screenshot 4: After the Energy Core fully ended and I’m teleported back to the lobby, the event buttons are back

Roblox username: SuperMustafaUyar003

3 Likes

this is intended behaviour

1 Like