The 1960-1970 ish Mork egg Machine

NAME: The Mork egg machine/Morque Machine/Pac-man car (weird way to name it right?)

Looking for a car to add to your list of “man i wish this thing was added for the Easter update” but that isn’t incredibly slow or too in-your-face egg shaped? Well look no further than (what i propose to be the next Easter limited car) The Mork egg Machine. It checks all the boxes except the last one and looks fire too!

It was meant to be a Robin Williams movie car driven by a character named Mork, tho Robin ended up leaving the cast and through a series of events it was named the “Morque Machine”. It was soon after used as the base for the “Pac-Man” car that oh so many of us have never heard about.

PICTURES:
Exterior

Interior

SPECS
I am clueless. there is like, 0 info on specs about this, so let your physics engine run wild with it!
Here’s some info about it if it helps

HOWEVER

when its chassis and everything was used as the foundation of a new body, the pac-man car, as shown below, nothing besides the visuals seems to have changed.

So we could speculate that specs have remained unchanged, and that would give us a single point of reference:

• maybe a small block chevy supercharged engine, could be just an I6.

below is also a video of a “close-up” to the chassis, that could help during modelling:

11 Likes

:egg:

4 Likes

revive cause we need this for the easter event

3 Likes

Revive.

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

Its almost april so yall know what it means

1 Like

Ngl i with the exclusive car is actually this egg car tho
But the porta potty is good! (Not the interior tho)

2 Likes