Team wipe badge not awarded

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: I met the requirements for the team wipe badge and did not receive it. I eliminated the entire enemy team. I got 150 parts minimum. And i got 4 knockouts.
screenshots below

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime i guess

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. play team deathmatch. Get 4 knockouts and eliminate the entire team
  2. 150 parts
  3. you will see u dont get the badge

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: Kenuosyy

4 Likes

and yes. I did eliminate the entire team. there were only 4 people on the red team

4 Likes

Hello Sam1

Thank you for reporting this.

After reading and examining your situation. You do meet the 4 Knockout requirement for the badge. I find this very odd indeed and I haven’t seen anyone report this kind of issue. Unfortunately I would go test with your conditions but I already have the badge. From my understanding I got mine when there was 6+ players on each team. If possible, try doing this again with 5+ players on each team and see if you can get 5 knockouts or more. Update us on if it works or not.

Thank you

Best regards,

Nate

Update: 4/22/24 3:55pm CST
Bug is known.

3 Likes