T R U C C

Lol I’m crazy. I love the offroading abilities of my truck, people with newer trucks wouldn’t dare do this lol

Doin stuff like this until summer comes around and I get a job. This winter has sucked so far for the most part, but as always, stay warm and safe folks :)

11 Likes

do you actually live near a forest???

7 Likes

yessir!

6 Likes

me and my jeep:

7 Likes

a jeep isnt a truck, but if you do this with your newer jeep I respect you lol
99 percent of people where I live just use their jeeps on the street and it makes me really sad

5 Likes

oh wait sorry I think I misinterpreted

5 Likes

yeah lol a jeep is a nice offroading machine, wheras the newer pickup trucks are not lol
older trucks and most jeeps are practically made to be abused lol

5 Likes

jeep gladiator

6 Likes

Ah

4 Likes

again, most. Mostly referring to the 1998-2003 jeep wranglers, the new ones are…more about looks then real jeep purposes

4 Likes

And what makes me cringe is that EEEVERYONE my age where I live buy them, and im sitting here in my truck thinking, that thing is made by fiat chrysler, its engine is going to throw a rod at 100k miles lol its just not gonna last
the only things new jeeps have are looks (which are rather mediocre, but look better than the old ones) the transmission sucks, the engine sucks,they just -suck-
The only good things are the 4x4 and the lightness of them (good for snow, wheras my fat 6300 pound bucket will sink in snow lol)
Edit: for some reason I think I got this whole thing confused again…lining stuff out confuses me lol I dont know if you are saying gladiators suck (which they do imo) or if it is sarcasm
please help lol

4 Likes

i typed jeep gladiator in strikethrough because you said this

it wasn’t meant to be taken seriously or anything

5 Likes

Jeep with Jurassic Park stickers gets abused

BREAKING NEWS

5 Likes

Oh haha
I can be confusing sometimes but what I mean it that a JEEP jeep isnt a truck, usually when I mention THE jeep truck I just say gladiator my bad

4 Likes

haha

4 Likes

my jeep legit has jurassic park stickers

5 Likes

lol thats neat

4 Likes

I like the movies but idk if ive seen them all (I think there was only 2)

4 Likes

a dude in my neighborhood has a jurassic park jeep
with the decal on the side and the paintjob and everything

4 Likes

actually there is 3 jurassic park movies and
2 jurassic world movies

But you may aswell say it’s 5 movies

4 Likes