Suspension Stiffness

I know this is something you’d more or less find in an off-road based game but It’d be interesting to make the suspension a bit bouncy for say.

Basics:
Going into customizations and clicking on a new tab called “suspension” you will be brought to a slider that allows you to change the suspension stiffness of a car, but this tab will only show with off-road based vehicles.
This summing up to that I want the suspension of car to be bouncy you could say, and you can change how much it can bounce.
When I say “bounce” I mean how much the car will sway or move up and down due to the suspension stiffness, and most cars don’t have such stiff suspension.

The “Bounce” Of Cars:
As said, this will mostly apply to more off-road based vehicles but it will happen with sedans and SUVs too, though you can’t change the stiffness for cars/sedans, not including super cars because they have pretty stiff suspension and are good as is. When the car “bounces” the car will kind of sway and move up and down depending on the surface it just drove on as in how bumpy it is. Kind of giving the illusion that there’s weight to the car and such.

I don’t know how else to describe the bounce as I keep describing it so here’s this video, pay attention to the suspension.

I don’t know what the video is about but just a demonstration of what I mean by “bouce.”

2 Likes

ok

I agree. also hello mr moderator Anthony you replied on my winches post.