Super Human Panel

Add a super human panel for those who have super human gamepass.

Some things on the panel could be:

• Set walkspeed low or high (0.5 to the super human walkspeed right now)

• Turn off or on fast walkspeed

• Invincibility

• Teleport to row 1-4 without spawning a car.

• Custom Radio (no copyright)

15 Likes

Hmm the radio thing should be a seperate pass or maybe added to vip but the other parts i agree on

3 Likes

Please no radio…

1 Like

add radio only if you cud somehow ban all by passed audios and copyrighted audios and mske it work only fro certain vehicles and it wud be really quiet

1 Like

But then there would be pretty much no point… Just play music in google or something.

1 Like

yeah true… :confused:

1 Like

but i agree with the part of being able to set your speed

2 Likes

If they added radio for just you it would be cool

2 Likes

So nobody else could hear it

2 Likes

Kinda like what greenville did. But instead of making it really cheap, it would be better to be free

2 Likes

Already in settings

1 Like

Ik that

1 Like

if only you could hear it why not just play music on spotify or youtube…

1 Like

True

1 Like

i would like a radio :slight_smile:

1 Like

honestly if panwellz were to add a radio feature or gamepass this watered down i wud just say play music on spotify

1 Like

and not use the radio

1 Like

Radio is stupid idea because roblox moderation is dodo. I just found a polish sound with word
a## in it.
I won’t give link to not get muted.

1 Like

The teleport thing should be not in the superhuman gamepass but like in a teleport gamepass which costs like 80 robux or 90 robux idrk

1 Like

Yes, but when you turn off the invincibility, your speed stays the same (faster than normal “walk” speed). It would be nice if you could turn off (or set) your speed. Or even make it so that if you toggle invincibility it also toggles your speed.

2 Likes