Suggestion rule changes

Likely something that has been demanded before but I’ve decided to bring it up following some suggestions I’ve witnessed taken down because “already suggested” which has also happened to me quite a bit I can name 3 off the top of my head that particularly bug me.

Sometimes people’s vehicle suggestions have been taken down cause people that made 1 or 2 posts suggested it in the past sometimes without basic details or with a single image or had its image(s) bugged by the forum update awhile back and it didn’t show in similar topics.

I believe that exceptions should be made for some of the things mentioned above if a vehicle is suggested a second time by another user. If any of the following things listed below are present the old suggestion is replaced by the new or just the new one stays up on the forums to public access and simply linked to the original, and some specs and details should also be required when making vehicle suggestions.

Suggestion doesn’t exactly meet the required format (ie: no images, no basic details)
Images on suggestion are bugged and not visible
User that suggested original is banned
Images on original suggestion are poor quality and new one has better
New suggestion has more likes or views than original
Vehicle name on original is incorrect with images (which kind of fits in with images being poor quality)

5 Likes

hmmm yes

2 Likes

Yeah the rwd in RX-8 rotary sounds its have suggestions 3 times didn’t getting fix

remodel that GTT33 to GTR 32 or 34 suggestion more than 5 times

3 Likes

I don’t see why the gt33 has to be remodelled tho

2 Likes

i will call it GTT because
its RWD,have SOHC N/A or single turbo charger inline 4 or 6 and less than 300 horsepower with auto (trash)

GTR was AWD 2.6L DOHC twin turbo charger inline 6 and 274-600 horse power with manual only

GTTand GTR is use skyline platform but GTR was make for sing up the race like lancer

normal lancer = economy FF sedan

lancer gsr = is a normal lancer but came with turbo charger,racing Suspension,AWD system but it still have useless option same as the normal lancer .it call evolution ver (they use this name because this name can make alot of money after that they will use this name on the top ver of lancer like skyline GTR)

lancer rs = is racing car on pubic road(base on lancer gsr or lancer EVO but they remove all useless option+and replace with performance option,parts )

2 Likes

Topics are supposed to be merged if the images are bugged out, I’ll look at what happened when I get more time.

This would probably be another case of merging but I can always consider changing ownership of a post.

TL2+ (i think?) can edit others’ posts so there’s always that option (or mention someone who can / reply with a better image)

If this is happening then it’s either applicable to something above or the old one got buried and therefore the old poster loses out on the credit, in which case it would be better off to merge.

Keeping up duplicate topics will probably never happen since there’s other issues that come with it.

3 Likes

Specs and details were never required to begin with, someone decided to add them and it became a thing

1 Like

i think it was either strenergy or legion. Could be wrong

2 Likes