Suggestion: Restore Stock/Default Options On a Car

Suggestion: Restore Stock/Default Options On a Car

Details: Let’s take the Bugatti Bolide as an example. Let’s say you have no taste in design (like me lol) and you…accidentally mess something up and can’t undo/redo it. Or you completely ruin the colour scheme of the car and you hate it.

Solution: The “Restore Default Color” button. What this button would do is that it would instantly revert all changes made (only visible changes such as body colours, rims, tires, etc) and basically “reset” the car back to default.

Q: “But what happens if my performance changes on the car gets reverted? What happens then?”

A: Only visible changes such as body colours, rims, tires, etc) are to be reset. Meaning things like performance upgrades or underglow or whatever will NOT be reverted.

This is why my suggestion should be added to Car Crushers 2. Thank you for reading!

21 Likes

yes

3 Likes

hahahah! yeah but i actually agree with this lol

1 Like

You can reset defaults by equipping and unequipping any material over neon. But it costs robux so

2 Likes

yes please

2 Likes

i like that because i changed maybe 80% of my vehicle colors blue which made me SO SO MAD and upset

Why bro why?

i didnt expect what i was doing lmao

1 Like

can panwellz add this pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

when i change colors of a car from default to some i dont like, and want the default ones, there should be a button to reset all colors changed on this car

2 Likes

I accidentally changed the special material diamond plating to neon on the crane and I am PISSED!

sometimes you edit so much stuff and turning it all back takes a lot of time and find it needs too
add it under upgrade progress

1 Like

(Yes, this is technically a necropost, but I want to see this ingame) I think this would be an amazing addition to the game, and would definitely fix some of my missing exclusive textures (diamond plate is one), and also would be a massive convenience.