Suggest VIP Admin Panel Commands!

freecam? being able to activate it with a button and then fly around with adjustable FOV, no hud too, then being able to turn it off with a button (of course). oh yeah, you will still be able to chat in freecam.
and how about making the cannons of tanks and other vehicles have explosive shells?
and adding on to P4rzival’s suggestion you could make the cars that you spawned, chase you, or flee you, or even make them traffic, and even traffic but with cops, the cops will start chasing you if you are speeding, ramming other vehicles, going the wrong side of the road, and when you are stopped, the police will give your car a ticket, unless it has been destroyed… but they will still. (taken from beamng lol)
and another one, the last of my suggestions, scripting the cars you spawned, basically, you can activate the ai scripting hud with a button, and there will be a list of cars that you spawned, under them is a box with “display path” next to the box, you can uncheck or check the box whether to have paths on cars or not, now basically, you can record paths for the cars, which they will follow them, this is also taken from beamng, but in beamng the ai cars cant drift, time well, even swerving, so hopefully this changes in cc2, once you record paths for cars, you can record them for others, and then theres a triangle next to the record button, which you can play the path of the cars.

6 Likes

Scale strength of rpgs, flamethrower and freezer fire length. And a give command, mesh command.

4 Likes

Sets the strength of my rpg to 999999999999 and it blows up every car on the map

4 Likes

@Sheep no repeating suggestions

3 Likes

(wait there is one)?

4 Likes

Miner suggested something about gravity

3 Likes

(i found one,miner suggested it already. Sorry,i didn’t read up there)

5 Likes

Customizing a car without respawning

6 Likes

Special op tools

6 Likes

switch to derby maps and select next contest…
and customn liveries… but that could just be a normal game thingy

4 Likes

I suggest so you can give the vip panel to another player in the server kinda like admin cmds where you can give admin so kinda like that but with vip so bassicly in the panel there will be all the cmds and on the first page if there will be pages there will be a thing where you can write usernames in there and it will say Give assess to use panel:username

4 Likes

Add or remove trailers to trucks

4 Likes

add speed limit for game

4 Likes

add nitro to car in vip server and maybe also public one

4 Likes

And with the suggestion I made the person doesn’t loose the panel when they share it
Ps.there shouldn’t be cmds like kill
I get like fly or noclip but no cmds that can kill people

4 Likes

Make everything rainbow

5 Likes

everyone is coming back :flushed:
also power up that destroys big cars in derby as a exclusive add on for VIP server

3 Likes

@SS_AVIATION no duplicates please

4 Likes

thats what i suggest

4 Likes

replace sound effects with the funnys

4 Likes