Suggest VIP Admin Panel Commands!

:ocean: Hey everyone!

We’re working on a brand new VIP Admin Panel so that you can have full control over your VIP Server and customise it so you can get the best driving experience tailored to how you want to play!

But… to do that we need commands that you guys would like to use in your VIP Servers - so this is where this post comes in…

Reply to this post with whatever ideas you have for this admin panel and you might see it in the game! You can suggest any number of commands: because, the more the better!

These commands can range from changing gravity to flinging people and etc.

Some commands might even be chat specific so if you have a command being strictly in the panel, strictly a chat command, or both in mind then go ahead and say so (we’ll decide in the end though!)

Thanks, and have fun! :call_me_hand:

19 Likes

Spawn More cars than one

10 Likes

Self destruct with no cooldown

6 Likes

Speed to Increase player speed

14 Likes

activate or not the competitions in the VIP servers since an option is not activated so maybe it is not bad

9 Likes

teleport car to you

11 Likes

Also I would add a system that the owner can do shouts in the server (similar to what the HMs+ have)

6 Likes

Ability to add decals to cars

7 Likes

Ability to set a rocket booster strength, default would be one but it can go up to 5, with each level being the equivalent to how many boosters it would imitate

7 Likes

set bonus crusher to any crusher

5 Likes

choose own car speed limit

6 Likes

Choose the next competition

6 Likes

toggle crash damage on or off

6 Likes

Allow owners to no clip/fly cause that’s kinda cool.

Allow owners to ban/kick/mute people who are being a nuisance.

Allow owners to make the core fill faster

Allow owners to grant people certain commands

Allow owners to set where the helicopter spawns and how long players have to reach the helicopter (as the time often changes and if possible)

Allow owners to grow big/small

Allow owners to play music (if possible)

Allow owners to teleport to people

Allow owners to detonate cars for fun (without gaining anything since that would be unfair, if possible too)

I was thinking about putting a timer command, like count/“number”, so you can have a timer ui just like races (by Galactic_Luiz)

I also thought of a custom checkpoint system to make custom races, but that UI seems too advanced (By Galactic_Luiz, also if possible)

What about a command that changes specific stuff for cars, like setspeed/“number”, if 30<n<500, so the top speeds arent crazy but you can still make a peel go 500 mph (by Galactic_Luiz)

Will update if I can think of more

14 Likes

The ability to scale cars to a certain limit

5 Likes

A client executor that the owner can only use. The moment the game detects it being used the the player stats won’t save, so that this won’t be abused for farming. The pros of this - Owners can become a lot more creative in their private servers as in: Being able to host custom games with custom items/scripts in CC2 and the ability to make good cinematics/photography.

5 Likes

Would be cool if you could change gravity, while also having some presets. Kind of like BeamNG.drive. So “Earth” would be the default 196.2, and for example there would be a “Moon” preset with the gravity as 32.7 because the Moon’s gravity is about 1/6th of the Earth’s.

Maybe there could be presets for other planets in the solar system as well.

8 Likes

Basic building tools

7 Likes

Imagine trying to gain traction on the moon gravity :wheeze:

5 Likes

turn off all the hud or even a cinematic mode

4 Likes