Suggest new crushers for a second floor in the facility!

Hey all, if you’ve been to my twitter you might have seen that we’re planning to add a second floor to the facility building with new crushers in an upcoming update. Not as soon as update 34 though, but hopefully not too long after. There’s going to be a ton of space for new crushers on this floor so we’re looking for all the crusher suggestions you have.

A new forum category specific to crusher suggestions has been made at #suggestions:cc2-crusher-suggestions

Make a new topic for every different crusher suggestion you have, and click on other suggestions to vote on them. The best suggestions are likely to get added when the new floor comes!

36 Likes

Spike roller

7 Likes

Mining roller

5 Likes

Anvil Drop like in Minecraft (sort of a MC reference)

8 Likes

This idea might be good.for 2second floor we can add a crusher that makes you bounce up and down like a trampoline.The thing is that there is a roof at top so the car will hit the roof hard and then car be destroyed very destroyed.hope this idea helped

6 Likes

Tornado thrower

Takes the car into a tornado and throws it on the ground

4 Likes

Groups/Clans - If you add someone into the group, you won’t be able to damage his car or kill him.

4 Likes

Energy crash

Energy shoot to car and boom car

2 Likes

Tank missle

4 Likes

i would have one where it’s a conveyor belt which led to a noob that ate you, like the one in bake a cake and feed the noob. maybe there’s acid in the stomach that dissolves the car. loved that game when i was younger and would like to see a reference to that lol.

2 Likes
  • A large cannon that shoots at the vehicles
  • A wrecking ball that throws the big ball on the car
  • An aircraft turbine that attracts and shreds the vehicle
  • Monster truck that drives over the vehicle
4 Likes

Add a bomber;
there will be holes or something in the roof that drop bombs onto the car. There would be a blast doors or something to make it look better.
You could also make it a pit

2 Likes

Supernova!

8 Likes

Sun’s Gravity.

6 Likes

As a crusher idea. I can suggest “The Gravity Switcher”. In this crusher, on the control panel you will have an option where you’ll be able to change the Gravity. You can make it negative, normal or zero gravity. You can destroy a vehicle by dropping it after you switch the gravity to normal. There could have and other side objects in the crusher as help to destroy the vehicle, but that’s optional. I believe that ic could be also used to have fun with the zero gravity.

5 Likes

Sun:

A driving belt where the vehicles are steered into the middle of the sun and you would first have to create the sun

1 Like

blade grid;
there should be a bunch of blades like the slicer, but there should be more of them and they automatically slice. It should be kinda like the laser grid.

2 Likes

A robot crusher

1 Like

So, here is my idea(there is two and one meme, actually).

First, the tesla coil
this one electrifies and ‘barbacues’ the car by a tesla coil(more here:Tesla coil - Wikipedia)
built similar to flamethrower/freezer
Tokens required: maximum or none(none if it gonna be a premium crusher)
Premium access/unlock all crushers: devs decide

Secondly, the acid rain
Pretty self explaitory in my opinion,
The crusher is built uniquely, it has a circular build and open from the ceiling with rust and broken parts on the so called hatch, which has artifical weather(independant from the map weather) above it.
The ‘hole’ or rather hatch, can be opened by the button in the main room and acid rain will pour down and melt your car(who would’ve thought)
Tokens needed: max/none if premium crusher
Premium access/unlock all crushers: devs decide

The chongos meme:
A large(and wide, streched putin-like) version filthy frank throws your car into a giant trash can and says: ‘know your place, trash’(it is funny, yall have to admit)
Kids, PLEASE, don’t search filthy frank on youtube, it destroys your braincells with its cringe
Tokens required: 69420
Premium access/unlock all crushers: yes

3 Likes

A bear trap! Or maybe a trampoline of death?

3 Likes