Stunticon Cars

Stunticon vehicles

following a suggestion I made a little while back with the K100 Aerodyne, decided I’d submit the other cars from the Stunticon crew, perhaps like add all 5 vehicles in a single update with their paint jobs, one of the vehicles the Lambo Countach is already in game and due for a remodel so good concept here.

Drag Strip: Tyrrell P-34 Formula 1 Race Car

Dead End: Porsche 928

Breakdown: Lamborghini Countach

Wildrider: Ferrari 308 GTB

7 Likes

The truck Motormaster can be found here

2 Likes

I’m sure they have been suggested before, and in case u didn’t know the countach is in the game

2 Likes

Lamborghini Countach is in the game already and a remodel has been suggested a bunch of times if I remember correctly.
Isn’t the Ferrari 308 GTB in the game as well or am I thinking of something else?

2 Likes

the f355 f1 is in game which is close, but not the 308 gtb

3 Likes

the porsche 928 has been suggested here

3 Likes

Brings back memories

1 Like

Well gee, I certainly aint gonna get them from Bing. Most people get their images for vehicle suggestions from Google.

2 Likes

I’m well aware, the concept is if the cars aren’t in the game add them, if they already are give them a paint job like those the Stunticons have. The Countach in-game already needs remodel.

2 Likes

also, 1 vehicle per post

2 Likes

What is with you and watermarks

2 Likes

fun fac the Tyrrell P-34 Formula 1 Race Car is got ban in FIA because its have 6 wheels +4WS from the front (its cheating)

2 Likes

I don’t know where you are seeing watermarks… but where else are we gonna get images from, DuckDuckGo?

2 Likes

Lol what’s wrong with getting images from Google

2 Likes

And where else would we get em, are we supposed to find all of them irl and take pictures?

2 Likes

one car per suggestion btw

2 Likes

Art theft is the prob.

2 Likes

Stop with the art theft thing, it’s only art theft if they claim it’s theirs, where else are we supposed to get the images from?

2 Likes

Stop it

2 Likes

Watermarks don’t matter, images from Google are fine please stop complaining

1 Like