Stuck in the ground underwater

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in Trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:

How often does the bug happen? (every time, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: every time

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
*Answer:*Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very great detail:

1. I need to slide on a far distance from the place I have the bug, then I jump back on the floor surface or sometimes I just got stuck on half of the land surface and can’t move once I jumped out of a vehicle, both of this bug always happened to me when I jumped out of my vehicle.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone on the server simultaneously.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open the console by pressing F9 on the computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username:**MakotoSenshi55

2 Likes

Love the title

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

Xd Bruhhhhhhh

1 Like

o hej Rafał :smiley:

1 Like

siema wojtek gramy cc

1 Like

sorry nie mogę teraz

1 Like

a ok to siema

1 Like

a i jeśli chcesz to możesz zaproponować jakieś auto tutaj :wink:

1 Like

siema :sunglasses:

1 Like

English

1 Like

Mam na myśli stworzyć temat

wybierasz np. temat vehicle suggestion i musisz wybrać tag czyli jaki jest rodzaj pojazdu np. sportowy. Potem musisz dać tam zdjęcia. Dopisać do niego specyfikację czyli dane techniczne pojazdu np. prędkość maksymalna i to tyle. Przy okazji nie tylko jest vehicle suggestion, możesz tworzyć też inne tematy takie jak off topic, CC2 bugs itd.

Ty naprawdę nie wiesz jak funkcjonuje Car Crushers Forum

1 Like

What’s with the randomly placed English lol.

Also make sure to speak mostly English, the moderators need to be able to easily read what you’re saying.

1 Like

Hola

I am calling this to my Polish friend from school, that is in Polish.

Unfortunately, I have to explain to him in Polish how to create a topic because he is new and he does not know how the CC2 Forum works. Remember when he posted a picture of the Challenger in this bug? I told him he might suggest a car and he did it right here. Can you explain this to someone other than me because moderators should understand what I’m saying, please!

1 Like

Explain to him in dm

unless he is not able to speak english keep the polish to pms

1 Like

I prefer the moderators to explain it to him because they will do it better :wink:

2 Likes

he can speak english

2 Likes