Stuck in the ground underwater

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in Trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:

How often does the bug happen? (every time, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: every time

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
*Answer:*Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very great detail:

  1. I need to slide on a far distance from the place I have the bug, then I jump back on the floor surface or sometimes I just got stuck on half of the land surface and can’t move once I jumped out of a vehicle, both of this bug always happened to me when I jumped out of my vehicle.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone on the server simultaneously.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open the console by pressing F9 on the computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username:**MakotoSenshi55

Love the title

lol

Xd Bruhhhhhhh

o hej Rafał :smiley:

siema wojtek gramy cc

sorry nie mogę teraz

a ok to siema

a i jeśli chcesz to możesz zaproponować jakieś auto tutaj :wink:

siema :sunglasses:

English

Mam na myśli stworzyć temat

wybierasz np. temat vehicle suggestion i musisz wybrać tag czyli jaki jest rodzaj pojazdu np. sportowy. Potem musisz dać tam zdjęcia. Dopisać do niego specyfikację czyli dane techniczne pojazdu np. prędkość maksymalna i to tyle. Przy okazji nie tylko jest vehicle suggestion, możesz tworzyć też inne tematy takie jak off topic, CC2 bugs itd.

Ty naprawdę nie wiesz jak funkcjonuje Car Crushers Forum

What’s with the randomly placed English lol.

Also make sure to speak mostly English, the moderators need to be able to easily read what you’re saying.

Hola

I am calling this to my Polish friend from school, that is in Polish.

Unfortunately, I have to explain to him in Polish how to create a topic because he is new and he does not know how the CC2 Forum works. Remember when he posted a picture of the Challenger in this bug? I told him he might suggest a car and he did it right here. Can you explain this to someone other than me because moderators should understand what I’m saying, please!

Explain to him in dm

unless he is not able to speak english keep the polish to pms

I prefer the moderators to explain it to him because they will do it better :wink:

he can speak english