Spinning Hammer bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: If you go to the crusher “The Spinning Hammer” and your vehicle touches one of the hammers, and when you activate the crusher your vehicle won’t get destroyed.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Sometimes

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Simply go to the crusher “The Spinning Hammer” located at the end of row 3.

2. Let your car touch one of the hammers.

3. Activate the crusher and you will see that your car won’t get destroyed

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: Biggest_FortniteNoob

1 Like

I was just messing around when I randomly found this

1 Like

You can get stuck on the floor too, if you go to the crusher chamber when it activated, stand in the path of the spinning hammers and you might get glitch on the floor like this.

1 Like

bug - YouTube heres link it doesnt damage my car but i have a good internet connection

2 Likes

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
hammers will not do damage to the car:

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
sometimes when i did it 5 times it broke 2/5 times:

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
computer:

1. drive into the crusher and sometimes it will glitch and the crusher will not do any damage to the car like it has no collisions

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
no:

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Patriots8800 “display name” Jolly_Screen:

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: The Kastell Gallivant does not damage itself when in the Spinning Hammer

Answer: it depends, as I have only tested it twice and got different results.

Answer: Phone/iOS 15.2.1/iPhone 11

1. Place the vehicle in the corner of the spinning hammer
  2. See if it damages.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Proof:

Vehicle picture:

Roblox username: DavidTDC3377

haha funny

Lag?

I don’t think so because in the video I damaged it with the crowbar.

Oh yea I experienced this before too, all you have to do is to make your avatar come into contact with the vehicle to make the hammer smash into the vehicle for some reason (try and see if this works)

1 Like

Tried it again, did not work. Must be a hitbox bug.

What is the bug?
Answer:

Answer:

Answer: computer

1. i go to the spinning hammer
  2. i start the spinning hammer
  3. i drive the car in the area of the hammer
  4. damage does not happen to the car

Yes/No: nope

Roblox username: 24KxR0ses

Aware of this. Much of the physics behind this and other crushers might change soon

3 Likes

What is the bug?
The double hammer crusher doesn’t crush your car.

sometimes
computer

1. spawn your car.
  2. go to row 3
  3. and enter the crusher and press the quick start.
  4. go in front of the spinning hammers.

no
wisegreendemon14

Physics update fixed this issue