Screen Goes Black and Can End With Connection Timeout When Interacting With UI

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!
No
What is the bug?
Answer: When I try to interact with the UI such as respawning my car during a race, flipping it, or sometimes even clicking on the dealership, my screen goes black and gives me a connection time out. Occasionally, I will get timed out when trying to activate a crusher. This keeps happening even though I have good WiFi and everything else about the game seems to be functioning without lag.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Sometimes

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Sign Up for a race competition.
  2. Race until my car gets flipped or broken.
  3. Attempt to respawn via holding “R” OR clicking respawn button if car is on fire. OR try to flip car.
  4. Get timed out
    OR
  5. Simply click dealership or activate a crusher and you get timed out.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes, GUI related.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
Can’t access it after I’m timed-out.

Roblox username: End4n

Clip of Respawn Fail + Connection Timeout: Respawn Fail (Black Screen) + Connection Timeout - Clipped with Medal.tv

1 Like

think this is just your internet

Doesn’t happen on any other game.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Either internet or slow CPU (yes a slow CPU can cause overlag which can show the same thing, happened on Free Draw 2 while someone was scribbling everywhere)

Ive had that happen also and I am on mobile with the lowest graphics setting and 10/10 internet. So it is probably your CPU

it might also be your pc, like me i have a laptop and i run on like 5-10 fps

1 Like

it happens when you have a potato pc like me

1 Like

a cpu is inside a pc

1 Like

this happened to me countless times, and other people that said it happened to them.

2 Likes

this happens alot with my old 2013 macbook pro