Rpg Through any walls/obstructions

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: Spectating your vehicle and shooting your rpg at it at distance allows the rpg to travel through the world and hit the vehicle. In the video my rocket didn’t hit my vehicle but it does destroy the vehicle if it does reach it.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: All the time you do it

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Have rocket launcher gamepass
  2. Move the vehicle behind any obstruction, wall between you or a vehicle or outside the factory for instance
  3. move away from the vehicle hiding it from your view
  4. press V to spectate your vehicle
  5. Pull out rocket and shoot it at your vehicle you will see it explode and possibly see the rocket going through walls to reach it

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: No, The GUI is spectate itself but I believe it isn’t a GUI problem

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, otherwise by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

Roblox username: DaeduIus
that’s a capital i not a l

Youtube video link to show what’s happening: - YouTube

4 Likes

pretty sure been reported b4

2 Likes

What is the bug?
This Is A Spectate bug.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Everytime.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Computer

1. Spectate your vehicle.
  2. Equip The RPG-7
  3. Fire. it will destroy the vehicle.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No. I was In a Private server by Myself grinding, and i just spectated the vehicle and fired. boom! so i guess you could say it works, but not exactly needed.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox Username: 050_exe

1 Like

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the Trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: if I put my car far away with a wall I cannot shoot through the wall but if I spectate vehicle RPG can wallhack

How often does the bug happen? (every time, sometimes, or rarely)
*Answer: Every time I do it

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet, or Xbox)
Answer:

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No:

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open the console by pressing F9 on the computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username:Dudemanfan2022

1 Like

you can also do this while sitting in escape helicopter and boat

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
your rpg can go through walls if you spectate your vehicle from far away

rarely:

computer:

1. you run away from your vehicle. Then your spectate it. Shoot your rpg and it goes to where ever you shot

No:

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: TheArkss

2 Likes

What is the bug?
Answer: So for users who got the RPG they can blast their vehicle from any distance and can dodge all the obstacles on the way.

Answer: This bug can be produced anytime as the user who wants to do so.

Answer: Computer.

1. Leave your vehicle and move to a far distance or hide behind something
  2. Take the RPG out.
  3. Press V
  4. Fire towards your vehicle.
  5. As you can see the RPG bullet has dodged all the walls and items and has successfully destroyed your vehicle.

Yes/No: No.

Roblox username: zee712345
Discord. zee712345#1544

Please view the link below for video demo.

I hope this bug can be fixed and I’m given a reward. :smiley:

2 Likes

you wont have anu reward cus its the 5th post with the same bug

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer:Rocket Launcher wallhack

Answer:Everytime you want to do lt

Answer:Xbox

1. Leave the car in the place you want the wallhack rocket to be
    2.-Get out of the car and go behind any wall / anything solid
    3.- Take your rocket out, Spectate your vehicle
    4.- Shoot

Yes/No:No, you can shoot anyone that has extreme pvp

Roblox username:MrAlex9459

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: Spectate + RPG

Answer: Everytime

*Answer:*Computer

1. Spawn car (any car)
  2. Extreme PVP (Optional)
    3.Jump off Go to Core room or anywhere you want (can’t be too far from vehicle because rpg rng)
  3. Spectate your vehicle
  4. Shoot RPG at your vehicle or enemy with extreme pvp enable

Yes/No: No

**Roblox username:**SimSpectum22

Could the error be found among the known errors at Trello? If so, upvote there instead!

What is the error?
Answer: Using RPG from behind walls and destroying vehicles by shooting

How often does the error occur? (Always, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Always

Which device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take to make this happen? List them in great detail:

1. Join the game and activate PVP Extreme mode.
  2. Grab an RPG and get behind a wall.
  3. Target a point of your choice with your RPG Cursor
  4. When you fire, RPG Ammo acts like there are no walls and explodes where you fire with the cursor.
  5. No matter what vehicle it is, it will explode unless the distance is too far. I was even able to do this while outside the crusher building.

Is the error related to the GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the error occur only to you? If the error did not occur to everyone on the server at the same time, check yes.

Yes: This error only happened to me, no one knows.

NOTE: When I did this to other players, they looked around in surprise to see where the RPG hit me, but no one could see it because I fired it from behind a wall. This must be really frustrating…

If yes, take a screenshot of all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here.

(Open the console by pressing F9 on the computer or saying /Console in chat)

Roblox username: @x0NoPixel0x

1 Like