Roof Top Derby map

i know someone else suggested it but i was inspire by my friend glass9158 derby map idea (Office tower map) but, i though of having a roof top where the area of the building would be as big as the derby arena or as big as the city map.

i don’t know if this is gonna by in the game it could be or it could not be in the game, i ever took some screenshot of what i think the map would look like.

this is just an example of what the map could look like but not what it could fully look like.

like i said this is just an example of what i think the map would look like, not what the map will look like

12 Likes

I like this

There should be other buildings too

2 Likes

Maybe the edges sometimes pop up to stop the cars from falling and sometimes pop back up like a reappearing barrier

3 Likes

Maybe the edges could break off if you get rammed into them (or you ram into them), and have them take the ram for you. Then they can respawn after a minute or something.

2 Likes

well i don’t know for sure i’m just gonna let everyone decided on what the map should and should’t have and if it even should be in the game.

2 Likes

i want this map… …but no barrier

2 Likes

this would be a nice derby map

1 Like

agree

2 Likes

I like it, IT could be really nice map

2 Likes

my friend glass9158 said the map looks too similar to the map (mountain peak)

but it seems like people are starting to like this idea, i don’t know maybe it is too similar maybe it isn’t to similar but i’m glad you also like this idea.

2 Likes

As long as when the cars hit the ground they shatter into pieces and not eventually disappear like at Mountain Peak.

2 Likes

wow this nice

1 Like

this is a great map… …if i was the owner i would add this

1 Like

1 Like

that’s from the trello

1 Like

This suggestion came before the card

1 Like

wdym?

1 Like

The trello card was added on the 8th of June. This topic was created on the 30th of May.

2 Likes

Hol up is that spunky

1 Like

you know me or something?

2 Likes