Pictures

Price: 3.2B
Mastery: 0
Derby Tier: 1

13 Likes

love it
rolls royce phantons are stupid overpriced for their performance
luxury cars though
I’ve always found phantoms to have an intimidating front end reminds of me of a freight train

4 Likes

theres really no good way to measure luxury quantitatively

3 Likes

yeah.

That’s true with cars.

Rolls Royce however are notoriously unreliable though I think along with basically every other british car

3 Likes

I have this pic aswell

3 Likes

Rev

2 Likes

As an Englishman, I take offence to this :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve never been more offended by something thats so damn true

2 Likes

Ahem these are actually very reliable

3 Likes

I mean…its reality man. Dont get me wrong though, they DO have some reliable models but on average they are far more maintenance needy than american cars but it is because they are designed that way. British cars arent what I would quote on quote “junk”, if that makes you feel better; but reliable they are not.

1 Like

As to the Jaguar, yes! Correct. some Jaguar models are quite reliable. Imo they and Vauxhall cars are very reliable in the early and mid 2000s. (up to around 2016)
Ford actually manufactures most of Jaguar drivetrain components which is why their reliability got better but starting in about 2010 Ford took a nosedive in quality and thus Jaguars from then on are very lacking in dependability.
Vauxhall is a good brand as well and has much wider year range of good cars from what I know. Vauxhall has a lot of GM components such as engine as well as transmission irrc. Many models were quite reliable but certain models with the 3.6 engine had timing chain and guide issues
But yes both of those brands are fine given the right year ranges but all other british cars are…well, (sorry) junk.

1 Like

Okay fair point
Reliable and super clean loosk wise imo

2 Likes

Fair enough, but in my little yet surprisingly large town (27k) there’s a dude that daily drives a bone stock 2008 Land Rover and he only had to replace the water pump, and there’s also an abandoned jeep trackhawk ( :pixelthonk:) that was only bought three years ago

2 Likes

jeep trackhawk! that’s a fun (albeit unreliable) find.
the older land rovers may be more reliable. than the ones made these days i dont doubt that completely. how many miles??

2 Likes

my silverado has similar upkeeping–other than 1 transmission and 1 water pump (and later on a fuel pump went out) it has ~500,000mi a hair under I think

2 Likes

if that thing has 200k-300k it may last a good while longer

2 Likes

1 Like

Vroom

1 Like