Roblox Crashes often while playing CC2

What is the bug?
roblox just crashes when i play car crushers 2, no other game, just car crushers 2:

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: it’s happened many times (often), but not every time i play

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: i’ve only played this game on pc with roblox player, not microsoft app

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. wait around 10-30 minutes
  2. roblox freezes
  3. “Roblox Player is not responding”
    (roblox doesn’t come back after pressing “wait”, i’ve tried)

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No:

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)
i couldnt exactly do that, considering the fact roblox fully crashed

(thx for listening to my rant lol)
DaDude_911

my wifi is perfectly fine, i get around 200 mbps, my computer can definitely handle CC2, it has 8 gb ram and an ssd, this bug happens randomly when I’m just driving around, so it cant be an overload

3 Likes

Roblox issue

1 Like

hmm…I read your whole post…what’s your CPU max processing output? ((GhZ))
that could be a factor. you can have plenty of memory and whatnot but you also gotta have strong processor and graphics capability
CC2 is a very prop heavy game compared to other roblox games.
Other than that being a possible factor, as why said, its roblox. If it ain’t your 'puter then its Roblox

Oh yeah I forgor to add about processor stuff

1 Like

my cpu usage is at max 75 percent while playing cc2, guess it is a roblox issue.

2 Likes

75 is quite a bit 0.0

1 Like

mine idles around 34-40 percent, give or take 1 to 3 percent.

1 Like

yes I have computer from 2012 but I put an SSD in it

2 Likes

Hmm. Whats your cpu clock speed? You can find that out by right clicking in the start bar on desktop, click task manager and click performance tab and itll tell you specs
Its goos you got ssd though is what i have too. Very reliable form of memory

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.