Roast me :D

youree beautiful

3 Likes

?!?!?! o

1 Like

I have two
37. You’re the reason gene pools need lifeguards.
38. I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it’s really doing the job.

2 Likes

me too
1: you are cute
2: you deserve 1000 trillion moey

3 Likes

Who in the People’s Democratic Republic of Korea are you? :troll:

3 Likes

listen you big musty crusty rusty dusty dumb donkey looking ahh That’s why you suck on yo thumb and wear pampers that are already used you built like big bird and elmo so stfu saying you can handle it you ding dong headass remote control autism down syndrome stage four terminal brain cancer O’Riley autoparts silver bronze ash amino UV light pen sushi ram ramen Harisson Ford gamer bitch ass Virgin lamp thermometer lean mean string bean Charlie Sheen limousine canteen trampoline serpentine anti histamine wolverine submarine unclean nectarine broken gene Halloween detective spleen smoke screen James Dean putting green tiny peen anti vaccine aquamarine eugene extra green nicotine vaseline jelly bean magazine protein Lightning McQueen vending machine what’chu mean ocean man by ween head ass tf up bitch

2 Likes

DAYUM

1 Like

he called yo dad fat dumbass

1 Like

Aight im finna get to the packing dikkata dippin flippin floppin dipty doppin whippin slippin sippin yo dirty ahh SO YOU IS SO GOOFY AHH THAT YOU SHOVED 300 TICKETS UP PETER GRIFFINS ASSHOLE WIT YO SQUIDDLY DIGGLY HOT DIGGITY DOG LAME AHH STUPID AHH GOOFY AHH URINE STAIN RUSTY DRAIN DESTINY 2 DLC CAMPAIGN FLINT AND STEEL BANANA PEEL DREAM JUST DID A FACE REVEAL JILLY BEAN MR CLEAN CAN I HAVE A TANGERINE LOOKIN AHH

1 Like

I’m not no astronomer, but the earth revolves around the sun, not you.

1 Like

When you were born, the doctor didn’t know which end to slap.

1 Like

low tier god once said:

YOU FAT, FUCKING DISGUSTING A** SMELLING BLOB, CHEESE DRINKING, LARD GARGLING, CRISCO BATHING, CALORIE THIEVING, CABBAGE PATCH FACE HAVING, DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKING, WINGSTOP EATING, MCDONALD’S GORGING, T-REX ARM HAVING, NON-VEGETABLE EATING, COOK A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT OF THE DRIP TRAY, WIDE LOAD, HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO, PLANET, PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM, WALE/FREE WILLY, PARKED BUS

yeah it goes on and on

1 Like

You when, when you, wheeeeeeen. When mommy and daddy
 when an extra

I don’t wanna be banned but here goes. When chromosome meets another chromosome, it was a mommy and daddy chromosome. They get together and make an extra chromosome

2 Likes