AWD
402/700/754 HP
413/826 lb-ft of torque
1-speed auto
Anywhere between 5.2k and 5.9k LBS

18 Likes

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuh it looks like the cyber trucks forgotten stepbrother

5 Likes

Why add this, it would ruin game progression being almost same exact level as cybertruck.

Good idea thooo

3 Likes

Well, if they wanted to add the Cybertruck, they had to make it blocky. If they add this and they make it blocky because that is more realistic… what I am trying to say is that they did progress with the Cybertruck, because if they wanted to make the Cybertruck realistic, they had to make it blocky.

3 Likes

0-60 is 3 seconds flat

2 Likes

I would love if this was added especially because it’s electric :zap:

2 Likes

It could also be a group car if added.

2 Likes

Google says the to speed is 125mph, but if it’s added, I would want it to go about 135mph.

2 Likes

Now that’s fast

1 Like

I hope this gets added some day.

1 Like

Revive

1 Like

actually the quad motor (which will prob be the model added) has 835 hp
and i dont think any of the configs have 402 hp, dual motor has 600 hp

1 Like

nah cybertruck weighs more and is stronger

1 Like

Revive bc my family bought one and it’s loads of fun

2 Likes

Hey @Bugatti_Veyron what colour is it? I’ve always been fascinated by them trucks and now they’re coming to Europe

1 Like

We got limestone grey, ours is similar to this except we blacked out all the badges and the chrome on the bumper and wheels, put on some yellow tow hooks, and tinted the headlights and taillights
Ours is the max pack which sadly didn’t come in quad motor so we have the performance dual motor with 665 hp and no yellow brake calipers

2 Likes

Awesome man, limestone grey is my second favourite colour, behind that green colour

2 Likes

Launch green or the other forest green? Both look great imo
I personally like the red (beautiful color with really nice highlights and lowlights that also ties into the car’s retro looks and makes it pop) and the yellow (matches the calipers) but my dad didn’t want sth too over the top (all of his previous cars have been flat white lmao)

1 Like

Forest green, launch imho is too matte

2 Likes