Remove tools in derby

It’s as simple as the name says: remove the tools (rocket launcher, crowbar, etc) when playing derby. People are using them to eliminate themselves and the elimination doesn’t go to anyone regardless of if you almost KO’d them or not

7 Likes

eh…it could help but marginally. all you have to do is delete your car lol its even faster.
imo it should stay the same it wouldnt really make a difference. besides, it would also put a dent in the capital of owning the RPG and make less people buy it

4 Likes

Deleting and respawning your car goes on an 8 second cool down whenever you’re hit by someone else so if you can’t KO someone in that time fair enough, but being able to drive away a little and explode your car so nobody gets the KO is just wacky

3 Likes

I mean…i dont mean to sound callous, but it is what it is

2 Likes

they may change it, they may not. imo its fair for how much the rpg costs in the first place. only way to tell is time.

2 Likes

I kinda agree tbh. The tooks do get really old really fast. At least the delete button has a cool down.

2 Likes

in the sense of balance it does upset the balance a bit although if they did remove them, then what the heck did we buy them for lol. Even if we can use them freely in facility

1 Like

And now the devs see this and after the next update drops you’ll be able to damage others with gears as well :troll:

2 Likes

as much as I wanna say hell yes to that for the fun factor, it would obv. not be fair at all lol it would break the game xd

1 Like