Remove a crusher. (Angered_GH0ST)

Hi, my name is Angered_GH0ST and I am posting this because I want to remove a crusher. The magnet. It literally does nothing as seen here.

It just brings you’re car into the air and doesn’t even cause damage.

2 Likes

its a magnet…

what do you think a magnet does

and you cant get contributor by saying “pls remove this”

2 Likes

But it literally does nothing so whats the point I would suggest adding a different one right there like another pit or somethinf

2 Likes

do you want a spiky magnet (basically the same)

or some boring laser pew pew thing

3 Likes

Basics all the crushers, so I guess that could be what they’re saying.

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be pointless… (As you withdrawn that reply)

3 Likes

And I believe that it only damages your vehicle more if it’s not too tall for the collision onto the magnet to be harder.

2 Likes

I mean-

Kinda?
It did get a bit of profit from it.

2 Likes

lucky pro crushers i was supposed to fucking get that rank but me being a moron ruined that chance

2 Likes

IF IT WERE TO BE HIGHER UP so it gets more potential energy and temrinal velocity it will do more damage

3 Likes

how do you get pro crusher i have reported unknow bug but not gotten it

2 Likes

it has to be an unknown bug that wasnt reported before

2 Likes

I doubt it’ll be removed, you could suggest a rework of the crusher though.

2 Likes

It has to be an unknown bug that wasn’t reported before AND is seen and fixed by Panwellz

2 Likes

uhhh you supposed to turn it off and on and off and on x3.14 times and it super good for small vehicles

2 Likes

it’s really good for begginers, i personally got 1B money just from this

1 Like

A possible solution: Use the crusher controls rather than using the quick button.
Then re-activate and then deactivate the magnet every time it hits your vehicle.

This is a bad solution but it still gives you profit. It just wastes a bit of time. Not all crushers could fully destroy your vehicle.

3 Likes

Yah, I spam the control button until it gives me max value.

2 Likes

ik

2 Likes

f l o a t y c a r

2 Likes