Random Racing Bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:

I was racing in the race competition and I was on my last lap, I went from 5th to 1st all of the sudden, finished the race, the timer kept going, and the GUI that shows everyone’s time never came up. After a few seconds of that, I respawned my vehicle and there was a black screen that wouldn’t go away until I left the game entirely. I am sorry if this bug has already been posted but I have looked all throughout the forum and I’ve checked trello and I did not see it. Car: Arturo Glacera

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Rarely

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Do horribly on a race and obtain admin commands to wipe everyone so you can be first.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: 50pick

Nah this is just my bug